A while back I had posted about wanting to make the Emmeline Apron. I mean, a while back. Got the fabric and everything. But time passed . . . And I found new fabric. Now I wanted to make it out of cupcake fabric (see above). So I bought some of that. I was now poised to make the apron for sure this time. But then I lost half of the pattern (the half with the instructions). So then I had to order another pattern. Now I am finally starting on it again. (And I did actually find the lost pattern before I even opened the new so now I have an extra pattern. I might try and sell it since it’s still new).
Start with the usual–cutting out all the pieces.
Attach the interfacing . . .
Cut the bias strips . . . I cut too much. But better to have too much. And I already have plans for the extra. You’ll see 🙂 The actual apron revealed tomorrow!