Here’s the camisole and panties (okay, technically boy shorts) I made for my final project for the lingerie class. Pretty sure I got an A. I personally love the way they came out. More detailed shots after the break.Here are some detail shots:
On the left is the crotch of the boy shorts. I cut up an old, but clean, t-shirt to use for the jersey since I didn’t have any white on hand. On the right is some stitch detail.
Before making the lovely set you see above, I did some testers, below. It was a learning process.
First attempts at boy shorts. I like the striped one, but the stretch is going the wrong direction (vertical) and so they fit totally weird. The pink worked after doing the stretch in the right direction so I was ready to move onto trying to add lace.
This was the trial for the final project. Tested a different way of doing the bra that didn’t have a seam down the center, but I ended up using the two piece method since the fabric I ended up using wasn’t transparent so you wouldn’t see the seam. However I will be exploring this option more because I think it looks nicer. Tested adding the lace. Also redesigned the boy shorts a bit–cut off about 2 inches from the top so they wouldn’t be granny panties (no offense to the grandmas out there). The final turned out much better thanks to the practice run.