I thought perhaps this year I would put my resolutions out there for the world to see and this might make me more likely to do them 🙂
- Post on Pigs in Pajamas at least twice a week.
– In the past my posting has been irregular. I go through phases of excessive posting followed by a barren wasteland of emptiness. My goal for this year is merely consistency.
- Sew at least one item per month
– I tend to let my sewing go by the wayside in favor of other things, but it really makes me happy. So I hope to do more of it.
- Cook at home at least 3 times per week
– We’re usually pretty good at this, but I really want to be better
- Cook at least 1 vegetarian meal per week
– Stole this one from Diana over at The Chic Life, but I think it’s a good one.
- Finish Serena’s quilt
– Some of you may ask what “Serena’s quilt” is. That’s a long story which I will post when the quilt is done. Ideally this year 🙂
- Attend dance class at least 2 times per week
– If I’m not working or crafting, there’s a good chance I’m dancing. But sometimes I get lazy about it. No more!
- Work out at least 2 times per week
– I dance quite a bit so I’m in pretty good shape, but I need to get back in the gym for cross training.
- Teach Minnie 4 new tricks
– This is up to Minnie as much as me, but I think we can do it 🙂
Let’s see how I do! What are your resolutions this year?