I finally got around to writing a review of my apron from Hannukah (see the original post along with Minnie’s matching outfit).
The gist of it is that this is a pretty good pattern, but next time I’d do all the layers out of the same fabric.
The changes I made were:
1. Do a rolled hem for the edges of the layers since I couldn’t find silver bias tape and wasn’t about to make any.
2. Attach the waist band at the front first and then top stitch on the front to seal it in the back.
Overall, a pretty nice pattern that I would make again.
You can check out a slightly more detailed review over at Pattern Review: my review.