Here is another quilt for Grace Circle. For this one I asked for an improv stripe blocks using green and yellow. One of the stitchers ended up giving me much smaller blocks so that’s what I cut up and used for the border. I think it ads a nice modern look to it.
This was one of the first quilts I did using free motion on my home machine. I’m pretty happy with how it came out. You can see the stitching on the back the best. But basically it’s stippling in the squares and back and forth on the sashing.
Binding was done just using some of the extra yellow. I think a patterned binding would have been too much as the quilt is already fairly busy. But there it is!