I was also really happy with how the pattern turned out. This is definitely one I think I’ll make again, perhaps from a solid or more work-appropriate print. I originally used the fabric for some leggings (to be posted once I get photos) so this was made with the leftovers. As a result I did have to modify the cuffs on the arms slightly and do them as 4 separate pieces for each side rather than 2 (an inside and an outside). But you can’t tell at all, so I’m happy with how it turned out and would do it again if necessary since it did let me use up almost all of this fabric which is always a plus.
The only thing I’m not thrilled about is the cover stitching near the bottom of the V-neck. It’s not super noticeable on the dark fabric and I mostly don’t wear this out of the house so it’s not a big deal. I’m still getting the hang of my coverstitch machine, especially on slinky fabrics like this. Next time I’ll probably add some tissue paper or tear away stabilizer underneath which I have found to help.
But overall, I consider this a very wearable and successful muslin.