Seamwork Veronica

Back to an older project for a bit. This one is the Seamwork Veronica made from a quilting cotton. Veronica is a simple dress with a waist and elastic at the back. It went together pretty easily. The instructions were clear and not many pieces. But I think I made a poor choice in fabric…

Retreat Project 4: Backtote

There were a couple other projects I worked on during the quilt retreat over Memorial Day weekend, but they’ll get posted when they’re done since they’re mostly gifts. But one more that was for guild efforts was making totes for a center that helps at-risk youth. The guild normally makes tote bags and pillowcases. When…

By Annie Pack It In Packing Cubes

Coming up next in my organizational sewing are these By Annie Pack It In packing Cubes. I actually started these first and as I was using the fabric, I realized it would also be perfect for the Amethyst Project Bag. So after making one of these, I paused and made the Amethyst Project Bag, and…

Velvet Seamwork Camden Cape

Now for something sorta recent but sorta old. This is the Seamwork Camden cape. These photos are from this past February when I finally finished it, but I say “sorta old” because I actually started it about 2 years ago. As in, I had finished everything but hemming the lining. But never got around to…