Seamwork Veronica

Back to an older project for a bit. This one is the Seamwork Veronica made from a quilting cotton. Veronica is a simple dress with a waist and elastic at the back. It went together pretty easily. The instructions were clear and not many pieces. But I think I made a poor choice in fabric…

Velvet Seamwork Camden Cape

Now for something sorta recent but sorta old. This is the Seamwork Camden cape. These photos are from this past February when I finally finished it, but I say “sorta old” because I actually started it about 2 years ago. As in, I had finished everything but hemming the lining. But never got around to…

Blue Tulle Petticoat

As I mentioned in the Cinderella costume post, I had bought tulle for a petticoat but decided it would be too much for that costume. So I decided to make one for myself. I did a super simple one just using the gathering foot on my serger. I had 2 rolls so I gathered one…