Emmeline Apron

A while back I had posted about wanting to make the Emmeline Apron. I mean, a while back. Got the fabric and everything. But time passed . . . And I found new fabric. Now I wanted to make it out of cupcake fabric (see above). So I bought some of that. I was now…

Farmer’s Market Bag

Another successful bag. The design for this bag went through several iterations, but finally turned out. It’s rather simple and easy to make. Here’s just a picture for now. I might post the pattern later. It holds a surprisingly large amount and it has a very wide shoulder strap so it’s actually quite comfortable even…

Buttercup Bag Part 3 – Wrap up

So, I have now finished the Buttercup Bag. As I mentioned in the first post, Rae from Made by Rae is super for giving us this pattern and I definitely plan on making it again. There were a couple bumps. It also took a while since I was taking pictures the whole time so that…

Beach bag

More old posts, but new pictures. I bought this fabric ages ago from the bargain bin (both the outside and liner) and had been meaning to make a beach bag for ages. I finally got around to doing so. I’m quite happy with the way it came out. The outside fabric is some thick duck…

Dance skirt

I see these dance skirts all around and I’ve always thought to myself, “I could make that.” So I had some extra lycra lying around. (Okay, actually I cut up a dress I made that went horribly wrong. Sorry there are no pictures of it, but it’s probably for the best.) It was all very…

New needle plate

So I finally got my new needle plate which means I can keep working on my Sophia bag. My new needle plate has inches, not millimeters which is so much more useful since almost all the patterns I have here are in inches. The machine (Husqvarna Viking Platinum 950e) was made in Europe though so…