I’ve been meaning to make something with LEDs for a while. I finally got around to doing it. I decided to make a dog collar. It was a good first project with LEDs because it’s fairly simple as they go, and it’s pretty cool because now I can see her in the backyard at night.…Details
I thought I would take a moment to review the Burda Anda pattern. I posted the review to Pattern Review but I have it below for my faithful readers.
This weekend I finally got around to making curtains for my kitchen window. Since it looks onto the backyard I didn’t really need any that would close. Just wanted something to finish off the look and make it look homey. Did this somewhat freestyle, figuring out how much and what to do along the way.…Details
My goal recently has been to get through old projects. I’m really making a concerted effort at doing so as well as using existing fabric. It’s taken an extreme amount of willpower not to buy more fabric, but so far I’ve been mostly successful. Today I picked up a project which had been sitting for…Details
So today I didn’t quite follow the directions since I was still working on my pattern. I started by marking off 1.5″ from each side. Then I had to adjust the armholes. I used my French curve to draw the line from the existing shoulder to where the new armpit is. I did this because…Details